diumenge, 1 de març del 2015

This weekend

This weekend I've had a good time. The Sabdo morning went to Figueres to see the match of my brother, who lost 2-1, was a very interesting game, because until the last minute the other team doesn't frame the goal of his victory. As we were already in Figueres we were eating at my grandparents. In the afternoon I was doing homework until 6:00 I went to the pool because I was play a match. We had game against CNMartorell, some tough girls, but we could control them. We lost but also little difference.



When we finished, the next was the match of boys playing against CNAngles, a team of Girona. This was another exciting match of the day, and they were tied until eventually won by 3 goals.



 When all matches are over we went to eat all absolute waterpolo teams at a restaurant at 3:00 am.


I woke up early this morning becaus in my town were doing the party of onion and "calçot", and I went with my cousins ​​to see. And finally this afternoon I finished homework that wasn't finished.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada