diumenge, 1 de març del 2015

The bedroom of my dreams!

The room of my dreams would be brown and turquoise. With a big white stip bed, covered with a sheet knit. Also on the bed would have a lot of pastel colored cushions. On each side of the bed would have two tables with two brown lamps. On the wall would have many pictures with pictures of me with my friends and my family. Would have a big window with great views, surely a nice part of town, or a height where you can see the city above. On the other side of the room would have a large desk for homework and studying. Above would have a computer. On the wall above the desk, would have a corkboard and television. On the wall opposite the bed, would have two doors. A bath and dressing room. On the floor would have a light brown carpet and ceiling lamp a rustic chandelier. I didn't find any photo that looks like the room of my dreams, so I have chosen different pictures that reflect a little as I would like.




Resultat d'imatges de cojines color pastelResultat d'imatges de bedroom ideas brown and turquoise


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada