diumenge, 1 de març del 2015

My class this year

This year my class is one of the best classes I've ever been. We are 30 students, a lot of boys and many girls, but we all get along with everyone. It's a fairly united class, also we are a mixture of the 4 classes of the last year and with a few new students. We have a tutor who is quite nice, but I personally have only one hour a week. I have become good friends this year Anna, Miriam and Núria.




















But also with Berta, Laura and Juli. This year I see that if you need help, you can ask any partner because they are all very friendly and everyone has a lot of comradeship. Most teachers this year I like, except one, but for me is OK. The part of the class that I don't like is that I could drop you very well, but how they say bad influence.  I mean some people to join the group gives a negative sensations. But except this part I think our class this year is one of the best

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada