diumenge, 1 de març del 2015

Fashio Test



Summary: 

This test is described to have a style that I like to be fashionable. I look at the clothes I've combining all, and I like to be extravagant and I like to dress so I feel good about myself. He also said that I like to have my own style. Finally says there are people who envy my taste for fashion and clothing.



My opinion:
I think the test is successful with this answer because I quite like to be fashionable, and to express my opinion and reflect my feelings with my clothes. Also it say I don't care much about being extravagant. For another part I think that isn't true because it say that I look at the models because I have a similar body type, or that people try to imitate my style of dress. Finally comet that have little flamboyance and originality in these respects I believe that the originality is somewhat true, because if you look with almost all people are dressed the same or similar to the style. And finally that I have much deliberateness and sexiness


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada