diumenge, 1 de març del 2015

This is my friend !!

Alba Saavedra is one of my best friends since she started playing waterpolo in Figueres. 5 years ago she strated waterpolo whit her brother Pol. She became one of my best friends in few days. She played with me until 2 years ago. Now is playing with the GEIEG, because she decide to change the team when me, Paula and Núria went to play with CNOlot. We also continue running and we are very friendly, but we see so much. On a couple of occasions we played with your team and defend it touched me. When my party in Figueres team has come to see us when you can.

The other day while I was on Facebook, I saw a posting about she. I'm interested in, and enter to see what it was that had been published. It was a publication of a man who explained very well the evolution of my friend with waterpolo, and under the opinion of Alba about her life in water polo. When I saw that I was proud of it and see how it could get high in his life playing waterpolo.

This is a link of the publication

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada