diumenge, 1 de març del 2015

Carnival'15

Carnival this year I like more than last year. Last year only went to Castelló and Roses, the environment this year was very enjoyable, ...

The 14th of February I went to carnival of Llançà at 23:00 p.m. with Anna, Nadia, Helena and Cristina. We went of collegiate unless Anna, she went of referee.
First we went for dinner in a restaurant. Then we came to the parade where I found Georgina with all my friends of Llançà and many other people. When the parade end we went to the tent where there was a festival of Flaix Fm. We danced all night until 4:00 a.m.


The next week I went to Empuriabrava and Castelló. Friday I went to Empuriabrava first to take with my parents to the parade, but this time I went of panda. After that I went to Castelló so did a party in the Polivalent. Where I went whit all friends of class and the other batxillerat.





The music was very good. But I left the party at 3:00 a.m. because at 9:00 a.m. I had to get up at 9:00 a.m. because I went to Barcelona at the morgue for the great-grandfather of my cousin. At 6:30 p.m. had to be in the pool of Horta for the match. We lost the match with the first of the league of waterpolo, but we played bery well, because only lost for 12 goals, in the other match we lost for 23 goals. I felt very happy because I get 1 score.



After that all my team went to the carnival of Castelló with my friend of the high school. This night the music was for people older than us. But I left the party at 5:00 a.m. and I went to the Nuria's home to sleep.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada