dissabte, 28 de novembre del 2015

Rita Ora Opens Up About Calvin Harris Split: 'I Wanted To Crawl Into Bed And Die'


Summary:

This new talks about the relationship of Calvin Harris and Rita Ora. Rita Ora has broken her relationship with Calvin Harris and explained the secrets of their relationship. While they were both recording video, which has not yet come to light, she became aware that her artistic direction was another. Rita don't post any song and her fans were angry. Also when they broke up, she go into another relation with the son of Tommy Hilfiger. 

My opinion:

This news is not very interesting, but I can I conclude that what has made Rita Ora is very bad. Rita is one of my favorites singers, so do not expect to do that. I believe that worse  is finished that relationship, everybody has not to should rebel the secrets of the couple.

3 words:

Opens up:
Split:
Crawl:

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada