diumenge, 29 de novembre del 2015

Boys!


In this Your Say I explain what are the different types of handsome boys and the factors who do it they beauties. First of all I show a video that I watch last day in class, who is about standards of beauty of the men around the world.


All the boys in the video are different depending of the county, for example in India the boy more handsome is a boy with a brown skin, brown eyes and a middle stature with a non-muscular body. Another example is USA; the boy is so tall, with a muscular body. His eyes are blue with a long straight blond hair.



The new trend of beauty for men is the lumberman, a man with a big beard with a muscular body and a mod of dressing who consist in a plaid shirt and trousers.





I think that depends of the boys are most beautiful in different ages. Most women say that men are more attractive after 45 years.

My standard of a beauty boy is like the next picture:


He should have clear eyes, short hair (equals what color, and how) with a muscular body and he knows all about dressing well. He has to be high, so that can carry heels. Anothr thing that I really like of the man are the tattos on the arm. But most importantly he should have to really like him, is that he have a great personality and good character. Because a guy with a bad character or who things he is the top are the worst boys and he don’t conquer me.t conquer me



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada