dilluns, 23 de novembre del 2015

Adele's HUGE ‘25' Album Sales Figure Revealed As She's Named Official UK Number One

adele

Summary:

This new is about the great and the big rise of the album "25". Also have arrive to the number 1 on the list of around the world. 25 is the most sold album in history in a lot of time. In this week has reveled that Adele had broken records, she had 737000 of copies on 6 days. 
Success 'When We Were Young' and it was predicted that nearly 3 million copies in the United States, at the time this week is up. Is a fantastic week for Adele and her fans, because she announced that she will do a European Tour.

My opinion:

I really like the new album of Adele. I'm so exited for her European Tour. She is a great singer with a good song. I already knew that Adele get very far, but I thought that she can be the album number 1º in a lots of country, and can be the artist of the decade. In this new album I really like a song called "Hello". 

Video:



3 words:

rendition:
performance:
flogging:

Link of the news

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada