diumenge, 7 de juny del 2015

Núria


The girl in the picture, which is next to me is Nuria Vidal, one of my best friends. I wish this year when we started teh batxillerat, only the beginning we said hello to us, and we talked very little. But as the year has progressed, we have become very good friends. Nuria is 17 years old, is blonde with brown eyes, strong and thin. It has a very good character, very brave, studious, friendly, funny and responsible. I like being a friend of Nuria, because we have many common things, we have similar tastes, and often think the same. For example, we love make us pictures, listen to the same kind of music and dance to it. 




Another reason to be the best friend of Nuria is because we help in many situations. We complento one to another. It is one of the people that I can trust her, and she knows she can trust me.
I like that Nuria say things clearly in the face to anyone, not shut anything, not even those that are silent. I love partying with her, go anywhere, or work with her, so before doing anything now that I will spend well and we can do a great job together.




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada