dilluns, 8 de juny del 2015

Looking back

In this last post of this quarter. Talk about how progress throughout the course. This year, I have seen a big improvement in my performance. I noticed, for example, in the blog posts, before I had a very short and very boring post who explaining many nonsense. However, now I know better express English, and I could see a big improvement.

I think the activity that best reflects my evolution in the English language are the activities that we do here on the blog, I could express my thoughts and all my things in english. I think an activity that helps a lot to learn english is to make listening and reading because you learn new words by reading, but also in listening to learn to pronounce them. 

I think that there is no activity with which you can't learn. So I really could do all these activities. I think we should continue the following activities:

  • Listening and evaluating to other presentations
  • Recording and evaluating your oral presentation
  • Podcasts
  • Watching films
  • Class Songs
  • Blog yoursays
  • Blog news
  • Vocabulary extension dossier
  • Reading 3 books
  • Grammar & vocabulary Exams, Skills exams

Through these activities, we have been doing throughout this year, and could greatly improve my English, so in writing as orally. But I think we can do some hiking this subject.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada