diumenge, 7 de juny del 2015

Forget Barbie's New Flat Shoes, It's The Fact She's Finally More Ethnically Diverse That Matters



Summary: 

This post explains that the company that created Barbie dolls, made all dolls equal, with a slim body, blonde, with blue eyes and with more perfection. These features made the girls and women in a way that unconscious thought the perfect woman keep these characteristics. Because it was so unconscious that there was nothing to think, and think only the clothes the doll or dress like it, without thinking, how is affect.

It also argues that due to some complaints, now the new models of Barbie, will have 8 different skin tons, 23 hair colors, 22 hair styles, 14 facial shapes and 18 eye colors.
But the girl who writes this also says that this still doesn't solve the problems with the figure of the body.

News link

My opinion:

My opinion of this is very positive, because I consider myself one of those girls who, as a child he didn't think that the figure of Barbie affects anything, but if I think about it now, how many are conditioned at all population.

I also think it is good I do all these different models and contribute to racism and discrimination, between childrens. I think there should be a time to create dolls of different heights and different body shapes.

3 words:

Innerpumpsgranted

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada