diumenge, 30 de novembre del 2014

Hello December!!!!


December is my favourite month of the year for many things, Christmas lights, warmth, blankets, hot chocolate, presents, ... When I hear the word December It come to my mind many words for exemple famili, twinning, happiness, great food, historys of Santa Claus and the Three Kings ... I like when the famili joins a family house for hit the tio or wait for Santa Claus, while eating together. Also in the day 31 0f this month we celebrate the new year, this year I went to my friend of waterpolo a party who organize the club.

December is also my favorite month of the year because it is my birthday, in 13th of this month I do 16 years old. It's my Sweet Sixteen. I'm very nervous, because my parents prepare a surprise party in 15 days, and other party with my frends in 14 days. 

December is one of the few months of the year when you can get hats, scarves, gloves, wool sweaters, ...
I love these clothes because it gives you a lot of heat, and it can not carry the whole year.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada