diumenge, 30 de novembre del 2014

Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande-Butera is an American singer and actress. She born in Boca Raton, Florida, U.S, in 26th of June of 1993. She began acting on Broadway in the musical 13, a musical about a boy who moves and who he confort the complicated social circles that small town. Ariadna star in Charlotte, who was a cheerleader. 
After that Ariadna became a teen idol in the series Victourios 2009, which starred Cat Valentine, a teenager who is very sweet and a little child, goes very well in his role. She also starred in a series called Sam & Cat, ihich starred Cat Valentine, the same charecter of Victourios. 



This is one of my favorite famous since I'm small, I watched this series and assaulting me a lot, but now I still likes because It is also a singer, and for me is one of my favorite singers. This 2014 released her second album My Everything. One of my favourites song of her is Break Free. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada