dissabte, 2 de maig del 2015

Research paper: The strategies of advertising and marketing in Enric Satue

My research paper is about on strategies that can have advertising and marketing on us. In this case I have focused on the style of Enric Satue, a famous designer in Spain. 



I the beginning, I chose the research on the strategies of advertising, but thanks to my tutor work research, Eulalia Rodriguez, being able to focus more I work. When I submitted my proposal work, my drawing teacher told me it was a job too large, it means that this issue could be made well over 6 research papers. She was able to help me choose the subject more interesting, and three months ago that I started to do. For starters, my tutor left me a book, I could roll away the main ideas.



I chose this research because I am very interested to know how designers create publicity, and what resources are used, because people are attracted to that brand or logo. I also chose this research because, to me, in the future I would like to be designer. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada