divendres, 8 de maig del 2015

A place to visit: PARIS

Someday I'd like to visit Paris, the city of love. I would like very much, because the city is very old and I like old buildings. Also because I really like their language, French. If I ever go to Paris visits many iconic sites, and do many activities such as:
  • Bateau Mouche: is a ship that navigates the river Sena, thanks this boat can enjoy a great relaxing trip across the river.


  • Eiffel Tower: A beautiful iron constructions, created in 1899.  You can climb to the top and see the wonderful views.

  • Louvre: It is the museum that we find the famous Mona Lisa. It is one of the places I will visit, as I quite like observing various old paintings.


  • Disneyland Paris: The only Disney theme park located in Europe. I would go here because I love the rides and worldwide Disney.

Another thing would visit because Paris is for its gastronomy.
I think all you can spare to make this trip to Paris, because now I have better from there AVE Figueres-Paris.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada