dissabte, 14 de maig del 2016

My english progress from 2013-2016

In this post I would compare my first written document on this blog, in 2013 when I was in 4th of ESO and the last post on the blog this course.

I can see a lot of differences on my evolution of English, for example: My first post on the blog was a written task that talks about my old dreams. The last post I've done is about jealousy. This is a big change because my post in the past talks about silly things that I like when I was younger and now I can talk about any type of thing that is more mature or simply more interesting.
Another example of my evolution can be the way of written and the mistake that I did in the old posts.


The part that I see more differences It would be in the oral presentations and its posts, because in this posts I could see the videos of my older oral presentations and the last presentation. I see that I improve the body language, the language and the pronunciation. In the two presentations the presentation of the work was the same, but in both is perfect and also the content isn't bad.
These are the examples:

Presentation of YouTubers that I do it with Núria and Juli this course

Presentation of "The life of the models before and after the catwalk" that I do it with Anna in 1rst of Baxillerat

I'm so happy with the great improvement that I do it in all this time beginning in 2013 until 2016. I improved a lot of things like the language, a lot of vocabulary and obiously the pronunciation.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada