divendres, 11 de març del 2016

Dialogue in a waiting room of an aesthetic clinic.

Characters of the dialogue:

Doctor: Dr. James is a man of 40 years old who works as a aesthetic surgery in a clinic aesthetics. This character is played by Joana.
Patient 1: Kelsey a girl of 19 years old who wants surgery to feel better with herself. This character is played by me.
- Patient 2: Tifany a old woman of 56 years old who since young has operated almost all her body for look prettier.

Two women sit in a waiting room of a surgery clinic.

-Tifany: What, Is it your first time?
-Kelsey: Yes, I'm very anxious
-Tifany: Don't worry, what do you want to operate?
-Kelsey: I want the full monty, to improve my self-esteem. It's your first time, isn't it?
-Tifany: Oh, no! I had operqated almost all my body, it's my tenth ooperation. The doctor operated me in five minutes my double chin.
-Doctor: Good morning, Kelsey Cooper you are the next, you will suffer a bit.
-Tifany: Doctor you are a killjoy poor girl. She is very nervous.
-Doctor: Don't worry I'm a good professional, it will be worth in the end.
-Kelsey: Firstly you can operated this beautiful ols woman.
-Tifany: I'm not old, I curse you.
-Kelsey: You are mad!
-Doctor: Please womn keep calm. Who wants to go first?
-Tifany: She is first, I can wait.
-Doctor: Come in miss cooper.
-Kelsey: I have decided not to go through any operation. Give me back the money.
-Doctor: This is impossible
-Kelsey: I want the complaint form, this is shametess.
-Tifany: for me better, with her money I can do the full monty.
-Doctor: OK, good bye Kelsey, you will come back

Kelsey leaves the clinic very angry





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada