diumenge, 13 de març del 2016

Deadpool

Today at 18:00 I went with my parents, my brother, my uncles and my cousins at the cinema to see the new film called Deadpool. Deadpool is a film of the Marvel publishing. This film was released the 26th of February.




SUMMARY:

The film deadpool is a mixture of diferents tips of films, an action film, love film and a comedi fuilm. Deadpool is an antihero in other words that is a hero who kills at his enemis.

Wade Wilson is a boy who suffers of cancer, when he knows that news he had just met his girlfriend. Any day he meets a men who told that he could change his life and could beat the cancer becoming a boy with super powers.  When he accepts, they do go trough a series of torture, until he acquires the power to regenerate his wounds. For alle these tortures he remains a scarred face and therefore he wants to kill the person who did this disaster. All this with a little piggy humor.
MY OPINION:


This film is so funny for me because combines the three types of film that I like more, you can enjoy with accion scenes and while a comedy. Another part that I like this movie is the parody of the others superheroes movies.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada