dissabte, 4 d’abril del 2015

My fashion style

Today I will tell you what is my style when dressing and what are my favorite stores and dress clothes. My style is the casual style. This style has a very common way of dressing, that is, clothes that puts you every day to go to work, to school or anywhere informal. The typical clothes of this style are the jeans, the trainers and sweaters simple.I like this style because it is a style that can be very simple and comfortable. Also because it's a casual, yet you well groomed.


The dress clothes, I like are: skirts "skater", sweaters short, the trainers and jewelry simple.

Skirts "skater" are a type of flip skirt with folds that give a more youthful. It usually combining with white shirts or t-shirts of one color.


I like the short sweaters or T-shirts, sweaters that don't teach all the belly, but sweaters that cut just above the pants. The trainers are the accessory that gives at the outfit a point more informal. Finally simple jewelry that give a touch of elegance.


My favorite stores are Double Agent, Hollister, Stradivarius and Bershka.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada