diumenge, 8 de juny del 2014

Bye Bye ESO


This photo was taken in 2 ESO at the end of course. When I was 2 ESO I going to class D, with Jordina, Júlia, Berta, Ferran, Arnau, Quim and more others. My tutor was Míriam Julià. This cours was very very fun. 

A 3 ESO we mixed all in different classes, luckily we got the kind of Marina and Laura, we were very good friends. Again I went in the class D. In this class there were good vibes with almost everyone. Our tutor was one of the English teachers Irene Masanelles.
But surely the class 4 ESO D this year was the best class I've had, it must be said that is missing in Georgina, but everyone gets along with everyone, without any meaning. This year we had two tutors, Nati Pereda and Sebastia Carreres, both professors of history. This year could be said that we are more than friends, we are a family.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada