dissabte, 20 de febrer del 2016

London here we go!

How I feel now? I think that one picture talk more than a thousand words.





I have a big mixture of feelings. I'm so happy and I feel a lot of positive energy to go to London but also I'm very nervous and concerned. Firstly I'm so excited to go to London because I've never been to UK and I've never spent so many days with my class friends. I think that London is a beautiful city were we can spend a good time. For another part I'm very nervous because I've never been on a plane for a long time and also I don't like planes and a lot less turbulence.

The basical information about the trip has given us the teachers and is the following:

  • The date of departure is the 25th of February at 2 a.m and the date of the arrival is the 29th of February at 2 a.m.
  • As we go to UK we've to change euros to pounds. One euro equals 0,78 pounds.
  • The teachers advised us to bring umbrellas and coats, because in England the weather is so different of the weather of the mediterranean sea.
  • To travel is indispensable the passport, the ID and the European Health Card
  • The mesurement of the suitcase is 55x20x40 and its weight 10 kg.
    • Into the suitcase we must bring winter clothes, a travel adapter plug and confortable shoes.
    • The vanity case has to be transparent and the shampoos has to be maximun of 100 ml
  • We go to a hostel called Safestay Holland Park. 


  • Location:





    • This hostel is so beautiful with all the decoration green and mostly pink. PINK!. In this hostel we have the reception, cafe, pool room and a beautiful room. We go into a room of 13 people. This room will be Laura, Berta, Ari, Katia, Paula, Alexandra, Kaotar, Marta, Jordina and me. And this are the photos:



      I'm very excited to go to the museums and all the structures typical of London and spend a lot of good time. I would like to go to British museum and go with a red bus. Another part is that I would like to experiment is the orientacion in a big city and if I can move into the city more easily.

      I'm so nervous to go and excited. And again I say that one picture talk more than a thousand words.


      Cap comentari:

      Publica un comentari a l'entrada