dijous, 6 de març del 2014

Waterpolo

The Waterpolo is my favourite sport. It's muy favourite sport because this is a team game wich you have to be strong. It is a sport that isn't practiced much here in Spain, considering that team of spanish waterpolo women was the first in the world. The best waterpolo player are Jennifer Pareja is Catalan, from Olot, was a player of my coach, I really exited to know that the best waterpolo player of the world has been trained for my current coach. I practice in the swimming pool in Figueres. I workout Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 21 to 23'30 pm. On weekends I go to play a game, the problem is that all the waterpolo teams are in the province of Barcelona and Tarragona. It sports a violation, and if you are very weak which is easier ends up badly. I have fun mainly because I have many friends in the club, that make the training go very fast.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada