divendres, 18 d’octubre del 2013

My heroines


Mireia Belmonte:

Mireia Belmonte is a famous swimmer. She is my hero because when she was a child she had scoliosis, and the doctors recommended that she practise swimming. At first, she didn’t like the idea, but she worked hard in training. After a few years, she fell in love with swimming, and her dream was to become a famous swimmer.

Mireia is strong, brave, hardworking and very positive. She trains every day for three hours to reach the podium in the next championship, not to finish in second or third place, but to win the gold medal.


                    

My Mum:

My mum is a strong, loyal, hardworking and loving person. She is one of my heroes because she is the cook, the driver, the cleaner and much more.

She is my mother, the person who helps me when I don’t understand an exercise or when I have exams. She takes care of me when I’m sick. Sometimes she gets angry, but we always forgive each other. She does everything for me and she would give her life for me.

She is my mother. It doesn’t matter if I’m tall or short, blonde or brunette. She loves me just the way I am.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada