divendres, 27 de setembre del 2013

My Dream

Photo Link

My dream is to become a professional waterpolo player.

To achieve my dream, I will have to overcome some challenges.

The first one is my physical fitness. The solution is to go to the gym or do weight training to become stronger and play with more energy.

Another challenge is combining waterpolo with school because I’m in 4th ESO, and every year it gets harder. This first month is easy for me because there aren’t many homework assignments and only two or three exams. At 5:30 p.m. I go to Vila-sacra for revision classes.

The third challenge is my technique. I can say that I play waterpolo quite well, but I think I can learn much more than I know now. My solution to this problem is to give my best in every training session.

The next challenge seems easy, but it is one of the most difficult because it requires hours and hours of training and having a good coach. There are two possible solutions: first, train the technical movements individually; second, watch women’s waterpolo matches on the Internet or on TV.

My last challenge is my training schedule because I train on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. There is no solution to this challenge because the coach decides the schedule.

These are my dream, the challenges I will face, and the solutions I hope will help me achieve it.

Xènia Segura 

4D

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada